Skip to main content

2012 Checklist


  • Finish edits on Grade 3 Worksheets I made last year.
  • E-mail my English professor and ask for a chance to finish and submit my incomplete final paper a year ago about Umberto Eco's "Baudolino" before the current semester ends.
  • Drop a subject that I have no intention of retaking.
  • Submit request to the Dean to take my foreign language exam in German, hopefully the second semester of next year's school year.
  • (Re)Learn German.
  • Actually learn the history of Anglo American Literature.
  • Read the required books I failed to read from previous years in school (Wild Sargasso Sea, The Age of Innocence, The Sound and the Fury, My Antonia, Surfacing, and other shit).
  • Buy a new QWERTY smartphone (hello, Samsung Galaxy Y Pro or LG Optimus Pro).
  • Buy Zoom G2.1(u), Behringer Compressor/Sustainer, and a Squire Stratocaster.
  • Buy an MP3 player (either an iPod or something from Sony).
  • Go to Baler and try out my luck in surfing.
  • Get that goddamned album released.
  • Learn how to cleanly sweep, tap, and divebomb with my guitar.
  • Go to Tagaytay again.
  • Be better at my relationship.
  • Relax.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...